This venerable Geep is back and better than ever. Upgraded with new power trucks for better performance and equipped with the new FlyerChiefâ„¢ system for the first time. These popular models are ready for action on your layout.
This revolutionary control system allows you to operate your FlyerChiefâ„¢ equipped locomotives on your layout using a remote control or a conventional transformer. These engines offer enhanced sound, long-distance control, AC/DC compatibility, and allows you to run multiple engines at one time.
With the flip of a switch you can dictate whether the engine is controlled via transformer control or remote. Easy to use, with many features including chuff sounds that are in sync with your engine, and a three-buttoned remote to activate user-controlled announcements and engine sounds.
FLYERCHIEFTM REMOTE CONTROL FEATURES:
- FlyerChiefâ„¢ control with user selected operational modes: Conventional AC transformer control mode or FlyerChiefâ„¢ wireless remote control with AC or DC power
- Constant speed control maintains speed on curves and grades
- LED Lights
- On / Off Switches for background sounds, smoke, and transformer remote operation mode
- RailSounds RCâ„¢ sound system with steam chuffing, background sounds, whistle, horn, bell and announcements
- User activated announcements vary when train is stationary or in motion
- Detailed cab backhead
- Traction tires
- Duel ElectroCouplersâ„¢
- Directional Headlights
- Forward and reverse speed control knob
- Buttons for whistle sound, bell, special announcements and volume control
- Volume control
- Button for ElectroCouplerâ„¢ activation
- Requires three AAA alkaline batteries (not included)
- FlyerChiefâ„¢ locomotives are also controllable with Universal Remote (6-83071, sold separately)
- Rail Line: Nickel Plate Road
- Road Number: 514
- Gauge: S Gauge